Angell Hasman & Associates Realty Ltd.

Laura McLaren 604 842.6820

Laura McLaren Call 604 842.6820

  • Laura Direct: (604) 842.6820
  • E-Mail:
  • George Direct: (604) 785.8200
  • E-Mail:
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and
a browser with JavaScript enabled.

New property listed in British Properties, West Vancouver

I have listed a new property at 881 FARMLEIGH RD in West Vancouver.
Set on a commanding 23,958 SF lot in a prime British Propeties location is this majestic home with spect sweeping ocean, city & mountain view. Custom built in 2011 with quality, functionality & finishing in mind, this sun-filled home has open spacious formal rooms with crisp clean lines, ideal for elegant entertaining & living. Good workmanship & quality thru'out incl. pretty motif gill-work, wide plank H-W flr, crystal chandeliers, crown moldings, top name appliances & fixtures, A. C... Main offers wide foyer with gracious archways to the grand living & dining rooms, spacious family room, eating area off open superior kitchen with Miele, Wolf, Sub-Zero & quartz counters, wok, huge billiard/recreation room, & office which opens out to a covered terrace & fabulous garden with miles of lawn great for outdoor entertaining. A rare feat is the 5 marble enste bedrooms up & in the basement is the 5 th bedroom, media room, wine room & laundry. A superb home!
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.